- Set the Bar – Developing Recruiting Best Practices
- Define the Position – Crafting the Job Description
- Key Attributes - Determine 5 Core Competencies
- Get the Word Out - Job Ad Posting
- Round 1 – Phone Screening Scripts and Tips
- Round 2 – In-Person Interview with Dos and Don’ts.
- Looking Under the Hood – Work-Style & Personality Type Assessments
- Hiring the Best – Choosing the final candidate
- Interview & Hiring Checklist
The Guide is a complete recruiting roadmap
I created this document to assist people like you to navigate the potentially vexing experience of hiring a new employee. What I've learned along the way is that many business people dread engaging in a process they inherently know is a fundamental necessity for growth. It is with this fact in mind I set out to create the Hiring & Interview Guide for the “reluctant" hiring manager. It is a step-by-step Guide full of helpful tips, checklists and examples to provide as much in-depth direction and support as possible. Click on the link to view and download for free.