If you need an HR advisor, then purchase the Interview and Hiring Guide, a valuable tool to help you successfully accomplish a challenging task. It is in PDF format, and the content is ordered sequentially to simply direct you through each phase.
Here is the Table of Contents to give you a sense of the depth and scope of the product:
- Set the Bar – Developing Recruiting Best Practices
- Define the Position – Crafting the Job Description
- Key Attributes - Determine 5 Core Competencies
- Getting the Word Out - Compose and Post the Job Ad
- Round 1 – Phone Screening Scripts and Tips
- Round 2 – In-Person Interview with Dos and Don’ts.
- Looking Under the Hood – Work-Style and Personality Type Assessments
- Hiring the Best – Choosing the final candidate
- Interview & Hiring Checklist
The Guide is 41 pages long and each section contains examples, tips, suggestions, and sample scripts. It is my intention that you
are not left trying to figure something out without any direction. There is a process checklist that should be followed to the best
Supporting information included in the Guide:
Dos and Don’ts for a legal interview
“Tip” boxes throughout
Suggestions on how to decide on the final candidate
Why trusting your instincts to make choices can be tricky
How to spot a dishonest bad apple
How to conduct a behavioral interview
Deciding to hire for “cultural fit” or “need”
FREE pre or post-purchase follow up phone call for questions or additional information.
Buy the Hiring and Interview Guide today and get expert HR advice!
An HR Advisor With the Hiring and Interview Guide
Copyright 2012: The Hiring and Interview Guide | HR Advice | All rights reserved.
Contact us today for a FREE preview of the entire Guide!